Returns & Refunds Policy
Jewelry will be accepted for refund in the U.S. if returned within 14 days. Items must show no signs of wear and have original tags still attached, accompanied by a sales receipt.
After 14 days, jewelry will be accepted only for credit or exchange in the U.S. if returned with no signs of wear, accompanied by a sales receipt.
After 30 days, returned jewelry will be subject to a 15% restocking fee with the remaining balance to be used for credit. Jewelry must still show no signs of wear, and be accompanied by a sales receipt.
Gift recipients are entitled to a nonrefundable merchandise credit.
To return your items, you must first reach out to us through our contact page.
Returns may be sent to our processing location at:
130 W Pleasant Ave #223
Maywood, NJ 07607
Any items purchased in person (not through our website) or at a jewelry trade show are subject to the following:
1. All sales are final.
2. Special order deposits are non-refundable.
3. All returned checks are subject to a $25.00 charge.
4. a 25% restocking fee will apply to any merchandise exchange.
5. All merchandise is delivered in good condition and have been inspected carefully by customer before receiving.
6. Layaway deposits are non-refundable.